Wolf Day at MN State Capitol
When: Thursday February 27, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Rally 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM following meetings with legislators)
Where: Minnesota State Capitol, 75 Rev. Martin Luther King Blvd., St. Paul, MN (map)
Join Howling For Wolves at the Capitol in St. Paul for Wolf Day. This is an all-day event from 12-4 PM that includes meetings with legislators and a one hour rally in the Capitol Rotunda. With your participation, we can show lawmakers that changes are needed to protect our Minnesota wolves.
While we cannot accept additional RSVP's for Wolf Day legislator meetings, you are needed at the Rotunda Rally from 3-4 PM on Feb 27th. Let's fill the Rotunda!
Please help to invite more people to Wolf Day. Print out and place this flyer at your favorite coffee shop, place of work and other appropriate places (click to download): Wolf Day Flyer.PDF
Wolf Day Event: February 27th 12-4 PM
- Meetings with legislators 12-2 PM
- Rally in the Capitol Rotunda 3-4 PM - See Featured Speakers Schedule
- Exclusive Wolf Day t-shirts will be provided free of charge for confirmed participants, we'll also have some extras on hand for those who show up (supplies limited)
- Do NOT bring signs or posters for the 3 PM rally, we will have volunteers distribute signs created just for this event
- Disposable cameras will be distributed to all-day participants so you can help us capture Wolf Day 2014
- A professional photographer will be documenting the day and the Rotunda rally
- Rally-only participants can be any age, assuming children under 16 years old are accompanied by a parent. Rally-only bus transportation is available to those of all ages, including children accompanied by a parent
Please help to invite more people to the Wolf Day. Print out and place this flyer at your place of work and other appropriate places (click to download): Wolf Day Flyer.PDF
Wolf Day Event Documents
We've created a few documents to help participants on the day of the event, you can view/download them in PDF using the links below.
We encourage people to meet with their lawmakers both in their district and at the capitol over hte next few weeks. If you are willing to make a meeting with your lawmaker to toalk about wolves then we would like to assist you and to hear about how it goes. Please email us at: email@example.com.